Monday 10 August 2009

Dedication, that's what you need....

...and it's what I haven't had any of for the past few months! I just haven't had any spare time recently to blog, but it's funny, I have found plenty of time to scupper my diet. Hmmm....

I'm having a bit of insomniac fever at the moment, and this is an attempt to keep my hands busy and my head out of the fridge. It's working so far, but I can't promise I won't eat some of the computer keys in front of me (I mean, who uses the hash key, anyway?)

So then, tomorrow is another day, another week and a chance to start anew - again! I'll be back on the blog wagon and posting my up to date scary numbers in the hope that putting my very slow progress in black and white (or different shades of purple) will shock me into making more of an effort!

Off to bed now, ta ta! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment